mmm.... maybe I should put that picture up. :-p I'll look though the old pictures and put a few up as well. Must put up Kim's dad's pic, that is just too funny..haha...
hahaha cute! I miss those two cutie pie. My dad's picture? what picture? haha I want to see! You have to put it up. I heard you guys were looking at all the old photos and found some interesting one, one involving me too. hmm...i got to go raid your house soon!
4 comments:
bHAHAHAHAHA!!! awesome!
maybe you should put the one of you and me?
LOL i was just about to say you should put the scandalous picture up!!! haha you'll make grandpa's day:)
Wah technology ah.... roller bag.. in our times only rich people had roller bags loll
in our times, they just invented that thing...!
mmm.... maybe I should put that picture up. :-p I'll look though the old pictures and put a few up as well. Must put up Kim's dad's pic, that is just too funny..haha...
hahaha cute! I miss those two cutie pie. My dad's picture? what picture? haha I want to see! You have to put it up. I heard you guys were looking at all the old photos and found some interesting one, one involving me too. hmm...i got to go raid your house soon!
Post a Comment